I found this article online a while back and thought I’d share it with you. It was eerie how this man nailed some of all women’s concerns on the head with his article. What do you think? Is he right? Will we stop worrying about all those things after reading this?
Ahem… I really don’t know.
This is an article from Cosmopolitan.com by Frank Kobola and I found it fascinating.
We’re having sex. We could get stabbed and not notice for hours. We’re not going to notice your hairy legs.
By Frank Kobola
- Whether or not your vagina smells like a field of fresh lilies.If your vagina literally smells like a field full of flowers, that might be a cause for concern. But a vagina is supposed to smell like a vagina. Plus, it’s not like Yankee Candle is ever going to put out a “Balls” scent, so we’re pretty much even. Most guys either actively like the way you smell down there or are pretty neutral on the whole thing.
- Whether or not you’re hairless like a sex dolphin.Unless you suffer from hypertrichosis, skipping out on shaving for a few days isn’t going to be a deal-breaker. Considering most guys would put their lives on the line for the opportunity to bang, getting a pube in our mouth is a pretty tame risk to take. Also “sex dolphins” aren’t actually a thing. Don’t Google that.
- How wet (or not wet) you are.There’s no such thing as too wet. There also is such a thing as lube. Neither of these things are issues.
- Any sounds your vagina may make during intercourse.Weird sex noises are totally normal and the only way they’re horrible is when you stop mid-coitus to be like, “Oh, man. That was gross.” No, it wasn’t. What’s gross is having sex one moment and then not having sex the next just because apparently you never shoved your hand in a tube of Gak growing up. This is what happens when you shove something into something tight and wet. Air escapes violently.
- If you’re too loud or not loud enough.As long as you’re not grabbing us by the head and screaming into our ear loud enough to burst our eardrums, it’s all good. Unless we have neighbors. And if you’re the kind of woman who gets really quiet right before they orgasm, that’s OK too. No guy needs you to repeat, “I’m having a great time at sex” over and over until they finish.
- Your heaving bosom… (read the full article here)
Don’t forget to come back and tell me what you think.